Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Best Vacation


My Best Vacation Ever


     
                One a day I decided with three of my best friends to travel in the summer vacation to take a rest from the whole year hard work; After that, we start making list of options for the cities that we usually like to go. But one of my friends suggest that we have to visit a new country, and he recommended Maldives. Therefore, we bought the tickets and made the hotel reservation to visit Maldives. However, The Republic of the Maldives is a chain of around 1200 islands the Indian Ocean. The tiny islands are geographically grouped into ring shaped reefs called "atolls" and there are 26 of these atoll.




               When we arrived to the Maldives international airport after a long trip, we took a seaplane to reach the hotel. Then we arrived to the hotel, and it was really amazing. They gave us two overwater villas. Moreover, there are many water sports activities that we did in Maldives that is so exciting, such as Snorkeling, surfing, wind surfing, water skiing, fishing, banana riding, fun tubes, jet ski, kite surfing, glass bottom rides and even dolphin cruises. The most adventure activity that we didn't do because we were afraid is diving with the sharks. Moreover, we visit Male the capital of Maldives, and it was interesting. The people in Maldive are very kind and friendly, especially the staff of the hotel.






 Finally,  It was one of my best trips, and I hope that I can visit this wonderful country again in the soon future. 



2 comments:

  1. Hello Abdulaziz! This is Sam!
    I was so excited when I read your writing because a variety pictures that you put in your blog make me easy to understand how beautiful the Maldives is. The place where you visited is one of the best resorts in Korea as a honeymoon. I am sure that you had a great vacation in Maldives. How were your water sports? ;such as wind surfing or water skiing. Did you enjoy a water skiing? I also rode a water skiing in Korea just one time. Although riding a water skiing is little hard, it is so fun and exciting isn’t it? I strongly agree that the Maldives is the best resort for a person who wants to refresh their daily life and get bored their routine. I will go to Maldives in future as a honeymoon, so can you give me some tip? For example, which hotel is the best? Where is the best island in Maldives for my honeymoon? I hope that you will have an another chance to go to Maldives again with your wife not your friend. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your experience. Maldives has always been the best one and will stay so,such a calm place is hardly found so do not waste your vacations in thinking only and make a plan for maldives holiday.

    ReplyDelete